The weather conditions are essential for a safe and enjoyable trip. However, an accurate and somewhat reliable weather forecast can only be had about five (5) days before the planned date for the trip, so we try to be as flexible as possible with reservations made in advance:
To be able to book a date we only require the payment of the reservation fee, and once we have a reliable forecast we re-confirm the date and coordinate the payment of the difference. But if it is not possible to start the ascent because we foresee that there will be poor visibility in the glacial area (precipitation or clouds that reduce visibility to only a few meters) we will look for an alternative date or the refund of the booking fee.
However, if by mutual agreement we decide to start the program (that is, to go out to pick you up or to meet at the lodge), either because the forecast looks good, acceptable, or unclear, and the conditions do not allow us to reach the summit or meet the proposed objectives, there is no refund of the payment!